Based in the small market town of Bingley, just 20 minutes from Leeds, The Bees were formed with the merger of Bingley and Bradford rugby clubs in 1982 and play at the historic Wagon Lane, where the famous Barbarians first became in 1890.
The club regularly field 4 senior teams and the first XV thrives on the vibrancy of the second and third XV teams. The club has strong foundations for the future with its youth section and is recognised as being the strongest non-professional club in the region.
The club has three rugby pitches, a training area, training gym, changing rooms and a thriving bar and function room which promotes a thriving social setting at the club. The ground has a capacity of 4,000 and is very well supported.