Testimonials from the 2016 students.
“This past week has been amazing. The RIASA summer experience not only taught me about the game of soccer but also the vast culture that Europe has to offer. I am very impressed in both the academics and soccer training available in the RIASA program. With that being said, I am very eager to learn more about the application process into the RIASA program.” Cole Dunham, Ohio, 2017
“I just got back from the experience and I must say I had an absolutely incredible time. I was amazed at the games we were able to play as well as the friends I made. I am excited to see what the future holds and want to find out more about the application process.” Arthur Gilbert, Missouri, 2017
There are two types of RIASA Summer Experience Programs for students. The Elite or the Club Tour.
The Experience RIASA events that are held in Phoenix (Dec), Bradenton (January), Orlando (March), Seattle, WA (June), Los Angles, CA (June) are the major pathway into the RIASA Experience Summer Programs.
Students of high school age are eligible to attend.
• Elite tour players will play against professional youth academy players their own age in England; club tour players will play aspiring academy players their own age in England.
• The program offers a perspective into the professional game and what it takes to make it at the professional level.
• The program gives insight into the RIASA academic program and the life changing opportunities it offers.
• Coaching sessions by the professional RIASA academy staff
• Stay at Woodhouse Grove, home to the RIASA summer Training program and Home to Pro club Bradford City FC training site
• Meet the Academic Director and understand the RIASA undergraduate curriculum and expectations for becoming a student at RIASA and the opportunities it lends itself to.
• Cost for 2017 tour: £1,276 – includes accommodation, three meals per day, training, games, transportation, RIASA training equipment to keep (airfare not included – meet at Manchester Airport on Arrival)
July 8th (overnight flight) to 18h.
• Understand and see first hand the RIASA playing development system from Semi professional to Professional level.
• Gain insight into how a club operates with professional players as they prepare for top flight competition.
• The focus of the RIASA Summer Experience is not on the ice cream socials and sightseeing but the ‘RIASA professional football experience’ as we search for future students who might hope to enroll in the RIASA program.
• It will be a soccer tour with a difference, giving you development, exposure and opportunity.
Contact: Brian Haley RIASA International Football Director, for full details of the RIASA Summer Experience at: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or fill out the form below: